First of all let’s know the symptoms of knee-replacement,
- Pain– The most noticeable symptom of knee pain is pain. It gradually increases with time if proper treatment Is not provided. It is worsened by weight-bearing and activity.
- Stiffness– In certain type of arthritis there is morning stiffness of the knee. It may improve with the day. Rheumatoid arthritispatients may experience more frequent morning stiffness than patients with osteoarthritis.
- Warmth and swelling- People suffering from arthritis will some types fac this symptom. If the patient is suffering from severe pain, inability to bend the knee, and difficulty with weight bearing, are the signs which represent an infection. This symptoms require urgent medical attention.
Don’t get worried about the post-operative pain. Get a painless knee-replacement surgery in India. More than millions of knee-replacement surgery are performed in India every year and the success rate is over 94%. If after the surgery its managed poorly, the pain can be worrisome. If we see less pain is experienced by the patients according to various researches and can return home in a day or two. There are two objectives of post op analgesia (a medication that helps to relieve pain) humanitarian pain relief and early discharge.
As there is great advancement in medical technology, knee-replacement surgery is possible to `perform with minimum invasive techniques, where patients can get painless surgery.
Minimally Invasive Surgery Technique is used when the muscles around the joints are NOT cut. The surgery is painless, quick recovery as the patients begin to walk within 3-6 hours after the surgery. This approach doesn’t incite the inflammation as much as the conventional technique. The main plus point in this is that the patient can be discharged within 3-4 days of the treatment. In this technique the cut Is less and as such the blood loss is also minimum, hence no blood transfusion is required. There is no need of antibiotics. It is a stitch less surgery.
Unique techniques- In it the surgery is done WITHOUT the use of Tourniquet, Cautery, Suction, Drain.
Now painless knee-replacement is possible in India in Clinicspots.
The largest joint of the body is knee and is easiest to hurt. Clinicspots is famous for treatment and gives you expert advice on every problem related to knee pain and painless knee-replacement surgery in India.
Under it has many good hospitals recommended for knee-replacement surgery.
Efficient utilisation of customised instruments, innovating imaging techniques,etc., many procedures here result in less blood loss, less pain. It has the list of the most qualified hospitals in the country. Greatest opportunity Is provided to the patients to get treated with the best expertise and best treatment.
Reasons why a surgery is needed
- Osteoarthritis – It’s the main reason why people go for surgery.
- Rheumatoid arthritis– It occurs when immune system of the body attacks and damages the position of the knee.
- Deformities– People with bowed legs go for surgery to restore the position of the knee.
- Knee injuries– If the bones or ligaments around the knee are broken or torn at times it results to arthritis which causes excess pain and limits the daily activities of the person.
- Loss of blood flow– Surgery will be recommended by the doctors if blood stops flowing to the bones.