In India, Laser hair removal in Mumbai has gained popularity all over the world. Every year thousands of people visits Mumbai for Laser hair removal. Bollywood, the largest film industry in the world is present in Mumbai.
Therefore demand for laser hair removal in Mumbai is increasing day by day as people here are very fashion oriented. They always want to look smart and stylish.
The laser is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It is basically a device which is used to emit light through light amplification. Laser differs from other sources of Light coherently. This Laser is used in various purposes like cosmetic surgery, Barcode scanner, DNA sequencing instruments, fibre optics, etc. Nowadays in Cosmetic Surgery, Hair transplant surgery, Face lift, body Laser treatment is playing a vital part.
The laser gives out exact beam of light that is facing towards the hair melanin or the hair bulb. The melanin basically provides colour to our skin or hair. At a particular frequency, Laser passes through our skin, the melanin absorbs this ray of light in the hair follicles.
The laser theraphy works well incase of the hair colour is darker compared to the skin hue. Sometimes it gets confused between skin colour and hair colour if both of them are similar.
For darker skin one needs a long wave laser such as Diode Laser (like Light Sheer Duet by Lumenis USA). If your skin is darker, then these lasers are safest. So Asian countries will be on an advantageous side by this treatment. For people having dark complexions, the skin layers will not burn while trying to remove unwanted hair.
The cost of Laser Hair removal is quite cheaper in India compared to other parts of the world. The average laser hair removal cost in US is $429. While in UK it is approximately $381. The cost of Laser hair removal in Turkey, Thailand, Brazil, Australia are $28, $29, $101, $400 respectively. It has been seen that people are travelling to Asian Countries like India, China for Laser hair removal treatment for comparatively cheaper price. The average cost of Laser hair treatment in India is Rs 800.00 ($13 only). Below is the list of cost of laser hair removal for metros of India. In India, Mumbai is the best place to do laser hair removal . Although, its cost is a little higher compared to other states in India but still the quality of treatment is standard. The Laser hair removal in Mumbai costs around Rs1200.00 per treatment. The starting price of Laser hair removal Mumbai is Rs 1000.00 per treatment.
How in Mumbai you choose Laser hair removal cost?
- The cost of laser hair removal in Mumbai primarily depends on the size of the area being treated. The Laser can be used on any parts of the body excluding the eye area. Areas such as pubic region requires less time than larger areas like chest.
- The locality in Mumbai from where we do laser hair removal will also determine its cost.
- The cost of laser hair removal depends on number of sessions done. Each session costs around $40 depending on the location of laser treatment clinic in Mumbai.
- The hair colour plays a major role in laser hair removal cost. The energy from the laser is absorbed by the pigment in your hair if it is darker than your skin hue. If your hair is reddish or blonde, a number of sessions will be required for laser hair removal.
The factors that affect the laser Hair Removal in Mumbai are as follows:-
One should choose the cost of Laser Hair removal on the basis of three points:-
- Facilities provided on a particular cost of Laser hair removal in Mumbai.
Don’t try to choose a facility based on cost only. This treatment is a sophisticated procedure. You should always go for highly trained and experienced person. Discounts might be given to you, but be suspicious with this type of clinic. Usually, clinics with well trained and experienced staff do not give discounts.
- Based on qualification of medical director
You should look at the Board certification in Dermatology and experience in dermatology. Clinics,which are best in Mumbai generally,have more than one board certified doctors. There should be a professional attitude among the medical staff of the clinic.
- Experience of person performing Laser Hair removal in Mumbai.
Ask about the experience of the doctor who is going to perform Laser hair removal in Mumbai. Most doctors require an assisting staff for hair removal process. You should ask for number of procedures required for your treatment. It would be better if you speak to some of the patients who had visited the clinic earlier.