As we all know Delhi is the capital of India but Delhi has also emerged as the cancer treatment hub. Cancer patients from the entire region and from other countries prefer Delhi as the cancer treatment destination.
Having a high number of entries for cancer treatment every cancer hospital in Delhi kept their infrastructure ready to tackle any type of cancer situation. There are more than 200 types of cancers persisting in the world and for every cancer, there is different treatment.
You get world class and latest cancer treatment in cancer hospitals of Delhi. You get both options private and public available for cancer treatment in Delhi. Cancer hospitals from other metro cities like cancer hospitals in Bangalore, Mumbai etc. are also are as good as cancer hospitals of Delhi. All hospitals are working hard to provide best possible solutions.
Cancer treatment is highly depending on type and stage of cancer and you cannot compromise with your treatment as it is matter of life and death.
Let me list out some of the best cancer hospitals available in Delhi for your cancer treatment.
- Moolachand Cancer Hospital
Moolchand Cancer Hospital is a very respectable name for providing cancer treatment in Delhi. It is providing its service in healthcare since 1958. It is a 300-bed multispecialty hospital and the oncology department considered to be one of the best in the whole city. It is a leading cancer hospital in Delhi. The hospital has established its name for providing one of the best healthcare solutions, especially for cancer treatment.
Address: Block M, Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi-110024
- Radiology department provides services such as Bone densitometry, Mammography,etc
- Provides comprehensive and flexible healthcare services
- It is JCI, NABH and NABL accredited hospital
- Batra Hospital, Delhi
Batra hospital is path breaker in delivering quality and affordable healthcare service for cancer. The institution has been established in 1987. It has more than 42 specialties. It is one of the best cancer hospitals in Delhi. They also have their own research and development center. Batra hospital attracts the best oncologists in the country as they have the separate resources allocated for Research &Development. This shows their intent for providing the latest cancer treatment.
Address: Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Mehrauli Badarpur Road, New Delhi-110 062
- 495 beds, 14 Operation Theatres, 112 ICU beds
- Has facilities for high dose chemotherapy and external beam irradiation
- Batra hospital is the first private multi-speciality hospital of Delhi
- Narayana Hospital, Delhi
Narayana hospital is a large and reputed hospital chain providing its service in 19 cities in India having 24 hospitals. It has a very strong hold in southern part of India but gradually making its presence in other parts of the India. Narayana hospital is best cancer hospital in Delhi for providing the affordable cancer treatment. They are highly associated with Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
Address: Vashundhara Enclave, Near Ashoknagar Railway station, New Delhi, Delhi-110096
- Advance level care for more than 30 specialties
- Chosen as “Health Brand of the year” in 2016
- More than 5600 operational beds all over India
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Service
It is an autonomous Institution funded by the government of Delhi. The staff, the administration and the infrastructural engineering group of the Team ILBS have contributed their very best in this endeavour. Efforts of efficient doctors, hospital staff and the operational team have made their patient care services academics and research activities unparalleled.
Address: D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
- It government funded hospital so cancer treatment here is at very affordable cost.
- 191 Beds, 36 ICU beds, 6 OTs
- Sarvodaya Hospital
Sarvodaya Hospital looks to provide systematic treatment and diagnosis to cancer patients. Their healing procedure includes chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapies, supportive care and bone marrow transplantation. They are highly effective for cancer treatment as their team of oncology department is highly experienced and efficient. Cancer hospitals in Delhi are renowned for providing latest and world class treatment so is the Sarvodaya Hospital.
Address: YMCA Road, Sector-8, Near ESI Hospital,Faridabad, Delhi NCR – 121006
- 128 Slice CT Scanner, DEXA, S7-3D Ultrasound Machine, 1.5 Tesla MRI
- One-stop Healthcare Hub that delivers a 3600 range of world class medical solutions
- Around 200 operational beds
- Metro Group of Hospital, Delhi
Metro group of a hospital is an established chain of hospital located in northern part of India. It has more than 12 hospitals under its umbrella. Their professional team provides exceptional service and employs the highest standards of patient care. Many hospitals across the country refer their most difficult cases to Metro Group of Hospital. Cancer department of Metro hospital is very promising like the other departments.
Address: 21,Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
- More than 2500 operational beds in 12 different facilities
- 7 branches of the hospital are NABH accredited
- 4 laboratories of the hospital is accredited by NABL
- HCG Cancer Centre, Delhi
HCG cancer center is moving forward to be one of the best cancer healing facility of India. They have a highly dedicated team for cancer treatment. Each region has a ‘Regional Hub’ for pooling resources and helping manage clinical care at ‘Spokes’ through an integrated 2-way audio/video capability. HCG cancer hospital, Delhi is super specialty hospital only dedicated for cancer treatment.
Address: 2, Institutional Area, Vikas Marg Extension, Near Metro Pillar No. 116, Karkardooma, Delhi, 110092
- PET-CT, PET-MRI, 3T MRI and radiation therapies like IGRT, IMRT, and CyberKnife robotic radiosurgery
- 220 oncologists and over 440 specialist physicians association
- Super Speciality hospital highly dedicated towards Cancer Treatment
- Saroj Super specialty Hospital
Oncology Department of Saroj hospital offers best healthcare service. They have all the facilities like cancer diagnosis, cancer screening, and providing the multi-disciplinary solution under one roof. They also have rehabilitation centre for a cancer patient as person needs that the most and the hospital is enhancing its infrastructure in that field. They have cutting edge technology for tackling cancer in Delhi.
Address: Near Madhuban Chowk, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
- 220+ bedded multispecialty hospital
- highly advanced Path lab Units, Operation Theatres, Ultra-fast Multi-slice CT scan, Non-invasive cardiac lab and many other state-of-the-art technologies
- Aakash Hospital, Delhi
Aakash hospital is known to provides modern treatment. They are are providing their services since 2004. They have big team of oncologist who are determinant to provide best cancer treatment. Hospital is equipped with state of the art technology and infrastructure. The oncology department provides cancer patients with comprehensive cancer treatment in India by following international medical standards.
Address: 90/43, Malviya Nagar,New Delhi 110017.
- The hospital provides 24hours services that include Ultrasound, Laboratory Test, X-ray, ECG, Holter, Doppler, and TMT & Echo besides all medical investigations that are conducted using the latest technology available.
- An ISO 9001: 2000 Certified organization and is one of the very few institutions providing personalized and unbiased health care services
- Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi
Jaipur Golden hospital is located in the heart of Delhi. The hospital has laboratory which is one of the best in all over India. They are constantly advancing there equipment to provide world-class Treatment. It is a multispecialty hospital but they also provide facilities for cancer treatment. Jaipur Golden hospital has tie ups with world renowned oncologists.
Address: Plot No.2, Yog Ashram Marg, Sector 3, Institutional Area, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
- Best equipment for diagnosis and dedicated ICU units for cancer care.
• Day care chemotherapy treatment