Does the word Hair fall scare you? This is one of the most common problems among teenagers. In the busy schedules of everyday life, it has become very difficult to control hair fall. Good hair indicates good health while hair fall indicates deep health issues. Now a days this is not only the problem faced by older individuals but also teenagers. Teenagers now-a day are more prone to hair fall.
Thinning of hair reduces self confidence among teenagers. Loosing hair at this age may sometimes be stressful, but it may regrow with proper treatment, So acting immediately as soon as you notice the symptoms is a good idea, instead of avoiding such symptoms that gives an adverse effect on the hair.
When you notice hair fall talk to your doctor and explain the problem, get required tests done, ClinicSpots educate people, with the problems related to health and hair. Medical counselors at ClinicSpots provide the best counselling services to people of hair transplant in Mumbai and help to find the hair transplant clinics in Mumbai as well.
In a day a person loses about 50 to 100 hairs, but these hairs grow back; and if they lose more than this, it may be a serious problem. More hair fall leads to baldness.
What are the causes of hair fall?
- One of the common reasons of hair fall in teenagers is stress,
- Other causes include deficiencies in vitamins such as vitamin B1, Vitamin C, iron deficiency
- Consuming high amount of medicine may lead to hair fall or rather the side effects of any disorder such as chemotherapy (medicine for cancer)
- Some illness or medical conditions such as uncontrolled diabetes, thyroid, etc. can also cause hair fall.
- A skin disease which affects the scalp leads to hair loss,
- Excessive use of chemicals on the hair while coloring it, bleaching, straightening even blow-drying may cause hair fall and hair thinning.
- Not having proper nutritional foods also further cause hair fall as the body is much away of not getting enough proteins, minerals and vitamins.
What are the steps to reduce hair fall?
human hair wigs ,
Lace Front Wigs ,
human hair extensions ,
hair extensions ,
human hair extensions ,
lace front wigs ,
platinum blonde hair
chocolate brown hair
halo hair extensions
tape in hair extensions
- Try and avoid stress level, do some stress-releasing activity such as meditation, yoga, running, etc. Once it is balanced hair will start growing again. In case it is unmanageable talk to a counselor who will help you to recover from stress.
- Meet your family doctor and know about your medical conditions. There are many illnesses that cause hair fall which needs to be treated.
- Talk about hair treatments and styling to your hair stylist. Talking about this can give your hairstylist an idea of what the problem is all about and next time he/she may avoid things that might harm your hair.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet, a healthy diet will provide you with proper minerals and vitamins.
- Always keep a track on excessive shedding of hair. Normal shedding of 50-100 hairs per day is fine, but too much stress may lead to excessive shedding, which is abnormal; keeping an eye on this will always help you to take immediate action before its too late.
- Avoid rubbing your hair vigorously with a towel because that may even make your hair or damage it very badly. Avoid excessive use of harsh chemicals on hair as well
- If possible, avoid blow drying or at least use it on low-heat setting.
- Don’t style your hair when it’s wet.
- Avoid teasing the hair frequently, teenagers often unconsciously play or tease with their hair. In some cases this may be a symptom of psychological disorder, in which a person start pulling out his hair when he is nervous.
Vitamin C is very good for the hair; one should have a diet which includes citrus fruits, pineapple, strawberries, potatoes, and green vegetables etc. are rich sources of vitamin C.
The most common source of vitamins are soybean, eggs, green vegetables, milk, rice, fish, red meat, whole grains, etc. Today there are also many products available in the market to prevent hair loss. Fortunately, many cases of hair loss in teens are treatable. Now a day you can get all information regarding hair loss on the internet. However consulting a doctor/physician is a better option.
A doctor will be able to guide you better, don’t use any product in the market that promises to prevent hair fall, a wrong choice may create more problems. Doctor will first know your medical history, go for a few tests and find what exactly the problem is, which will help him to give you a better suggestion.
These problems sometimes may be very serious while many a times, small change in diet would help. Talking to your parents regarding the problem would help to take the first step to stop the prevailing hair loss problem so never ignore such symptoms. Hair loss is common among teenagers today, but knowing the root of problem is very important, that is when one can treat hair fall effectively. Hair transplant is Goa is also available at affordable rates and here doctors are highly experienced and will provide you with better results for your hair problems.