Stomach ache is a very common problem. We all experience it some or other times in our lives. Stomach ache can be of various types. Some stomach pains may indicate some serious problems and might need medical intervention. So it is always recommended to meet a doctor when you are suffering from severe stomach ache. However there are some stomach pains which are not that serious and can be treated with home remedies. Many a times you can get easy solution to your stomach pain in your kitchen itself.
Get online medical consultation, if you are suffering from severe stomach ache, hair loss or any other medical problems. You can also get information on best hair transplant cost in Hyderabad if you are planning for hair transplant. This will help you get quality treatment at affordable cost.
Below are some of the home remedies for Stomach ache
- Ginger: Ginger is known to relieve indigestion which helps to reduce stomach ache. You can prepare a ginger tea and drink it in order to get relief from stomach ache. It is known to contain anti- inflammatory properties and other health benefits. It is also good for digestion and helps to ease stomach pains. You can take some ginger and apply it on the bottom of your stomach.
- Cumin seeds: cumin seeds are known for its fine properties which help in digesting foods. Traditionally it was used as a treatment for gastritis and inflammation. Take 2 table spoon of cumin seeds add it to 41/2 cups of water, and then boil it for five minutes. Keep it until the water cools down, strain it later and have this water every day.
- Lemon Juice: Take a mug of warm water, 1 table spoon of lemon juice and one table spoon of honey. Mix it well. You can have this mixture after your meal. Or you can also take a mixture of mint juice, ginger juice and lemon juice and a pinch of black salt. This can help you get rid of problems caused by indigestion.
- Baking Soda: Take one tablespoon of baking soda, mix it into a cup of warm water and have it. Baking soda is known to control excessive amount of hydrochloric acid in our stomach. You can also squeeze a lemon in half glass of water, add a pinch of salt and 2 table spoon of baking soda mix it well and have it. This will help you get rid of gastric trouble.
- Fenugreek seeds: Take some fenugreek seeds and some curd, grind the fenugreek seeds and grind them and make a paste. Add some curd to it. This is one of the best home remedy for stomach ache.
- Tamarind Leaves: Take some tamarind leaves make, grind it and make a paste and some salt to it and have it. This would help you get relief from stomach ache to some extent.
- Asafoetida: Take about half a spoon of asafoetida, heat it and have it along with some milk. Asafoetida is known to give quick relief from stomach ache.
- Apple cider vinegar: It is a natural cleaner and antacid, which absorbs non essential nutrients, helps to ease digestion. Take a glass of warm water, stir 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water, drink this before you have your meal, this helps to get relief from gas associated with stomach aches. Only use apple sider vinegar, don’t use any other vinegars.
- Peppermint: Mint helps in proper digestion. It is known to ease the pain associated with stomach aches. Take a cup of warm water, add some peppermint leaves to it, and let it steep for few minutes and strain. Drink this tea to get rid of Peppermint.
- Rice tea: Rice tea is nothing but the left out water which we get after cooking the rice. This will help you get relief from stomach ache if you are indigestion and diarrhea, its Take ½ cup of rice and 6 cups of water and 1-2 tsp of honey, Wash the rice and keep it aside boil water, when it starts boiling, add rice to it, let it boil for 15 minutes, keep stirring it in between. After the rice gets cooked, strain it and use it for later use. Let the water drained from cooked rice cool down a little. You can add some honey if required then sip this warm rice tea. This will help you get relief from stomach ache.
- Potato juice: potatoes can actually relieve you from various stomach ache, they have a unique antibacterial molecule which can help treat stomach ulcers. Take ¼ cup of potato juice, add 3/4th cup of water to it. Now you have 1cup of diluted potato juice, every morning have this on an empty stomach. You can mix lemon juice and honey to the mixture if you don’t like the taste of raw potato.
- Go for a walk after having a big meal: After having a big meal, go for a walk, this can help you in digestion and prevents stomach aches. Go for a brisk walk. Doing this can boost circulation which pushes out toxins from the body.