You might often wonder why do you blush every now and then with your flawless skin and your skin reflects the glow or turns red frequently. Where in you can be one of the million to get such a good glowing skin. But you don’t need to be happy taking your skin in consideration because you might be one those suffering from Rosacea, an upwelling skin condition that many people are not even aware of it that this kind of disorder even exists.
Rosacea is a common, chronic, incurable, adult acne -like skin condition that is easily controllable and medically manageable. You can find skin specialist in Mumbai who are technologically advanced and use the best medical practices to solve the skin disease. If we talk about specific location in Mumbai, you can find some of the best skin specialists in Navi Mumbai.
If you stay in Thane and its nearby area then you need not worry to visit skin doctors in Mumbai as many doctors from Mumbai visits Thane. Skin specialist in Thane also uses the same technology and practices to solve patients skin problems.
If you are little cost conscious but still you want the best solution for your problem, then you can visit skin specialist in Mira Road. Though the cost is less, the treatment is at par with other skin specialists.
Talking about advanced technology in the field of dermatology, skin specialist in Andheri uses advanced technology and new methods like I-PRP, Botox, laser hair removal etc.
Rosacea is a chronic disorder that often progresses to skin disease that mainly affects the face, that can be extended down to neck, chest as well as back and in common language it is known as skin allergy. Patchy Hair loss is one of the side effects that can occur due to the rosacea. ClinicSpots is an online medical facilitator which serves the best solution for medical and health related problems.
Rosacea mostly starts out with blushing or flushing that eventually causes your skin to be red all the time. A visible blood vessel appears in the centre part of your face, right from your nose, and then extending outward over the time. Other symptoms showing rosacea are thickening of skin and breakouts – rosacea at an instance is used to be called as acne rosacea due to the effects of its pimples, which is basically not a form of acne.
Who all can be its victim?
- It mainly affects the people in between the age of 30 to 60 and people with fairer skin are more susceptible as compared to that with darker complexions
- It is most commonly seen in women, whereas if we see, the symptoms are even worse in men specially when the nose is involved
- As rosacea looks like conditions similar to sunburn to acne, it becomes important to consult a dermatologist and get treatment at right time
- A dermatologist will examine your skin in order to see if you have more than one type of rosacea; and according to its type, treatment depends totally on it.
- Still the exact cause of rosacea is unknown, so there is no cure, but can be managed
Symptoms of Rosacea:-
Its symptoms vary upon person to person but most common of all includes:-
- Flushing or blushing of skin very easily
- Redness on face
- Tiny, visible blood vessels called telangiectasias (commonly called “spider veins”)
- Overly sensitive skin that stings from certain skin care and beauty products
- Pimples that are filled with pus
Types of rosacea
There are four sub division of Rosacea:
- Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea: Flushing and persistent redness, with visible webs of blood vessels
- Papulopustular rosacea: Persisting red patches on skin with bumps and pimples
- Phymatous rosacea: Thickening of skin and enlargement of the nose with surrounding tissue. In this the most advanced type of rosacea is called as rhinophyma, which affects the oil glands on the outer side of the nose and forces the nose to enlarge it and to have a reddish or yellow waxy look. it mainly occurs in men
- Ocular rosacea: Red skin around the eyes and eyelids, are usually accompanied by other symptoms such as dry eyes, swollen eyelids, tearing coming out of eye and burning, and in some cases, recurrent infections. Ocular rosacea affects the people who have mild facial rosacea. Up to 50 % of all rosacea cases affect mostly the eyes, necessary care from an ophthalmologist is compulsory because this type of rosacea can make the eyes more sensitive to light, impair vision, and in many cases, it may also lead to corneal damage
As discussed above anyone can develop rosacea, but you are at higher risk if you:
- Are a woman
- With fair skin
- Age between of 30 and 60
What all can be the complications associated to it?
Sometimes oil glands present in your nose and cheeks becomes enlarged which results in building up the tissue on and around your nose with a condition commonly dealing with rhinophyma (ri-no-FI-much). These conditions are commonly developed in men who slowly and gradually increase over a period of time.
Home remedies to cure Rosacea:-
- Apple mask
- According to the experts, it is said that apple mask is the best way to cure rosacea naturally
- All you need to do is apply the apple mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- And wash it off with lukewarm water. This treatment is useful if used every day. It requires a little patience for the satisfactory result.
- Cucumber Mask
- Another natural home remedy to cure rosacea is cucumber mask
- In order to apply this treatment on your skin, you should first chop and blend the fresh cucumber in a bowl to create the respective mask
- This treatment is effective in treating it by applying and leaving it for a half of hour
- Repeat this treatment many times in during a month for result
These are the solutions with home remedies in order to cure rosacea naturally at home