You might be aware of the importance of vitamin B-complex in metabolizing energy, but many of you might not be familiar with individual vitamin B such as biotin. Consult a doctor to know more about biotin. There is a misconception that women don’t lose hair, but that’s not true, everyone should have knowledge of vitamin and minerals.
Many factors such as hormonal imbalance, oily scalp, hereditary, irregular diet, change in water and too much stress lead to hair loss. More than women, hair loss in men can develop into bald patches, empty scalp, receding hairlines and so on. everyone should be very careful about his/her hair, If you are not taking proper care of hair then you may face some hair problems. If you are facing such hair problems then you can go to Clinicspots. Clinicspots is an online medical portal which provides best clinics or doctors at the affordable price. Although, there are many good cities for hair transplant treatment in India like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ludhiana etc but Hair Transplant in Ludhiana is good and affordable among all these cities.
A study showed that the most common hair loss affecting women is hereditary hair loss. Diagnosing hair fall in women is not that easy. Some of the reasons of hair fall may be hormonal changes, nutritional deficiency, stress illness etc.
Many natural remedies and supplements are available which helps in the growth of your hair and also helps in nourishing your hair. Some of the branded shampoo and conditioners helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. In this article we will talk about biotin and how it helps to prevent or restore hair loss.
Why do people take biotin?
- Biotin is very important for our body; it supports skin, nerves, digestive system.
- Some of the nerve pathology types such as peripheral neuropathy that results from kidney failure or diabetes can be treated.
- Researchers have suggested for the people suffering from type 2 diabetes, combination of biotin and chromium improves blood sugar content in the body.
- Biotin helps to strengthen brittle nails and also helps to decrease the level of insulin.
- Most of the people get biotin from the food they consume so they don’t need to go for its supplements.
- The deficiency of biotin is very rare as our body already recycles the biotin used.
What are the risks of taking biotin?
The risks of taking biotin are:
- Side effects: It seemed to be safe and well tolerated, however a safe dose is still not known.
- Risks: A woman should consult a doctor before using biotin if she is pregnant or breastfeeding. Until prescribed by a pediatrician Biotin should not be given to infants.
Is Biotin Good For Hair Loss?
- Biotin is not only good for hair loss, but also many other factors related to hair
- It helps to get long, thick and shining hair. Biotin helps from growing long hair to regrowing lost hair.
- The shampoo that is used to grow hair or the conditioner that you use to give a volume to your hair, all of these contain one main ingredient i.e. biotin.
- Although it is not yet so clear that how biotin helps hair growth? It is definitely good for regrowing lost hair and to control hair loss.
- Overall biotin is considered safe for hair loss in men as well as women even though there are minor or very small drawbacks of using biotin for hair loss treatment.
What is the link between Biotin and Hair thinning?
- Hair loss and thinning of hair can be a normal part of ageing, as age is the main factor that leads to hair thinning, but that is not the only reason; there are many other reasons such as genes, chemotherapy treatments, typhoid etc.
- One can identify deficiency of biotin by its symptoms. So biotin is good for hair.
How to get more biotin into your diet?
- Depending entirely on biotin supplements is not a good idea even though it is easily available in the market, apart from supplements one should also go for home remedies which would have a greater effect.
- You should include milk, egg yolk and certain leafy vegetables like broccoli, which is loaded with proteins to increase the level of biotin in your body.
- Infants are more prone to biotin deficiency rather than adults.
- Immediately consult a doctor as soon as you feel that you are suffering from a deficiency of biotin and ask about biotin supplements and how it can help you overcome your deficiency.
Other Benefits of Biotin:-
- Biotin not only helps your metabolism grow, but also helps to provide various benefits to your body… Apart from this it also helps to maintain your hair, nail and skin health.
- You will notice that your nails, hair and skin will be stronger and more resilient to the elements when you start taking a biotin supplement.
So to conclude this topic, biotin plays a very important role when it comes to building strong tissues in your muscles, it also helps to gain weight and burn more fat.